Figure 1: Noir Natural Perfume Sampler Trio Set
Figure 1: Noir trio set containing all three expressions of this fragrance including the concentrated liquid perfume (Parfum extrait), the solid perfume and the spray (Eau de Parfum). Although the formula is the same, each version expresses a different side of the fragrance.
This is also a great way to discover if you prefer wearing solid perfume, dabbing on a concentrate or using a sprayer.
Figure 1: Noir a natural fragrance tailored for those with a passion for the nature scents of the dark forest. A natural perfume featuring roots and precious woods. The fragrance defies genre as it is neither feminine nor masculine.
- Handmade item
- Materials: Local beeswax; Organic jojoba oil; 190 Proof Organic grape and grain alcohol; vital plant essences including three different patchouli essences, wood, vetiver, buchu leaf, cognac, davana; artisanal tinctures.
- Fragrance Family: Vegetal Musk / Dark wood
1. Parfum Extrait: The little amber glass vial contains .25 grams of pure perfume extract. 1 gram is equal to .036 ounces, the measurement is by weight not volume.
2. Solid Perfume: The little pot is 1 inch wide x 3/4 inch high. There is at least 0.5 grams of solid perfume, by weight, in the container sometimes more.
3. Eau de Parfum: 1 gram (.036 ounces) of the fragrance by weight in small atomizer spray bottle.
The vial, pot and atomizer are enclosed in a box with informational cards. This makes a very pretty sample set for ones self or to give as a gift. These samples provide ample amounts for testing and altar-ing your consciousness. An altar to your essential nature
Find more information about Figure 1: Noir at this dedicated page.