Alchemy & Medicine of the Soul
In this workshop we will:
- 1. Distill California Native Plant flora in the Santa Monica Mountain using a Cooper Alembic. Distillation is an excellent example of the alchemical process.
- 2. Explore the seven alchemical stages and their relationship to distinct phases within the cycle of growth and healing.
- 3. Identify the different emotional/energetic states that arise within each alchemical stage and the essential oils that can help to transform them.
- 4. Conduct exercises and experiential work to deepen our understanding of each alchemical stage and the psycho-therapeutic actions of specific essential oils.
- 5. Perceive ways this work can be used in your life and work.
DATES and TIME: Friday, April 21, 2017 "Distillation of California Native Plant Flora." Time and exact location to be announced.
Saturday and Sunday, April 22-23, 2017 Workshop. 9:30 am – 5pm. We begin promptly and will have approximately an hour lunch break where we can grab a bite together at one of the local restaurants.
Two other related events:
LOCATION: Roxana Illuminated Perfume, on the mezzanine level of the Whizin Market Square Hall, 28914 Roadside Dr, unit #219, Agoura Hills, CA 91301, find a map here.
Please arrive unscented. Be mindful of laundry, cosmetic and bath & beauty products on this special day. We need to keep our palettes clear and free of odorants.
More information at the journal.