Locket Necklace with Solid Perfume, Brass Filigree
The design for the face of this Victorian, inspired natural, solid perfume locket is the Filigree design. Please select the fragrance you would like by selecting a fragrance from the drop down menu. Upon check out please let us know if you prefer a 16, 20 or 24 inch chain for the locket, by leaving a message in the "Notes to Seller" area.
- Handmade Perfume / American made locket
- Materials: Local beeswax; Organic jojoba oil; vital plant essences including essential oils, absolutes and co2 extracts; and our own artisanal infusions
- The locket measures 42mm tall (just over an inch and a half) by 33mm wide (1 1/4 inches) and the inside recessed circle for the solid perfume pan measures 23mm. The small tray will supply about 30 applications of the fragrance. There is approximately 1.5 grams by weight of solid perfume in the little replacement tin. The tin is held in place with a tiny amount of removable putty.
- The perfume locket hangs on a pretty brass rolo chain with a lobster clasp closure. These lockets are made in the USA from vintage molds that go back to the 1940's. Each one has been plated with a brass ox to create an antique quality, no lead or nickel have been utilized. The brass is lightweight thus making the necklace comfortable to wear.
- The necklace is placed in a pouch with four informational cards all contained within a pillow box, ready for giving to someone special or for yourself.
- The solid perfume pans can be ordered individually so that a different scent can be chosen for each occasion. The solid natural perfume is poured into a separate aluminum pan so that they will not adversely react with the raw metal of the locket. This insures longevity of your perfume and also gives you the option to swap out different fragrances.